Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chere!

Last night the five Scrap Club Divas met for dinner at the City Café to honor our dear friend’s birthday. Chere’s birthday technically isn’t until May 27, but any excuse to celebrate works for us.

We always have such a great time together – great food, lively conversation, tons of laughter, toasting of glasses, and dessert. Let’s not forget dessert – YUM! I am especially excited about a particular topic that was discussed – the Ultimate Scrapbook Cruise that sails November 6-14, 2010. Jamie, Chere and I joined ScrapMap for the Ultimate cruise to Hawaii two years ago. Having just given birth to baby Ava, Jamie couldn’t participate in the Ultimate cruise this year. But Chere and I, with our two husbands for good measure, had a ball on the cruise and learned tons of neat stuff.

Next year’s cruise looks even more exciting and it is my greatest desire to have all of us travel together. Chere, Jamie and I are already booked – we just need to convince Judy and Pam to come along with us.

For the time being, happy birthday Queen Priss! We love you!!

4 comments:

Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...

Holy cow, those desserts look amazing. How were they?

Jamie Payne said...

Yummy! I sure am looking forward to my turtle cheesecake bar that I brought home.

Chere said...

Thanks for the post. Loved the evenings with such great friends.

Judyann said...

Debra, Great photos. Dinner was so much fun that night. For my Project 365 may I please have a copy of the photo of the Chocolate Bomb and the one you feel is the best one of Chere? Thanks.