Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Soccer Practice

Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings are spent at Handley Park in Tyrone watching Ayden play soccer. He is quite serious about playing, as evident by the look of concentration on his face. We cheer him on from the sidelines and encourage him when he takes a fall. The group of kids are 3-4 year olds. When Ayden plays in the fall he will play with 5-6 year old kids. Already he is more serious than many of his team mates and stops only to take a drink of water. His little cheeks get bright red, either from the hot Georgia sun or exertion. Either way, it is fun to watch him race around the field, kicking his soccer ball into the goal. I wouldn't miss it for the world! On any Saturday or Tuesday Ayden has the support of his Mom, Dad, Mimi, little brother Jameson, and baby sister Ava. We're proud of you, Ayden!

5 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Thanks for getting such great shots of the kids! With Jason's hectic schedule, it means the world to me that you're always there to help:) Love ya!

Nikki S. said...

OH I'm so happy you're back! I was going through withdrawls. Last time I talked to Jaime I had to make sure everything was okay with you. She explained that you were just very busy lately! Can't wait to see you in 4 weeks!

Deb said...

I just love drooly babies! Glad you are back to share your stories of your grandbabies.

Starwoodgal said...

Yippee!! You're back!

Love the new blog. Missed you.

Unknown said...

I love the photo slide show. Could they be any cuter? I think not!

We missed ya!