Monday, April 27, 2009

If At First You Don't Succeed...

...try, try again.

I ran out of space on Blogger (click here to link to our old Blogger site) so I created a Wordpress blog. The result? I don't like Wordpress. I mean no disrespect to all you happy Wordpress users - it just isn't for me. So here I am with a new Blogger site. I hope you like it :)

After a month long absence I have much catching up to do. First things first, I am working on a scrapbook project that I will teach to a group of ladies on June 14th. I used four different Accucut albums and customized the pages to create a flip book. Don't you love the colors of Bo Bunny's new Alyssa line? Pink is...well, it's so girlie.

Click on the slideshow below to view a sneak peek of my flip book. Click the arrow to begin the slideshow; once the slideshow has begun, click the square in the lower right corner to maximize your screen.




4 comments:

Pam said...

Can't wait for the class on the 14th!

Pam said...

Oh Yeah....WELCOME BACK!!! I've missed your posts!

Jamie Payne said...

I'm so excited to help with your class. You've put together a fabulous project and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Country Girl said...

So there you are! I had been wondering. Yes, I like your new home. Cute book, too!