Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So Lucky

I've already discussed my obsession with scrapbooking. Obsession is putting it mildly, but that's not the purpose of my post. I am lucky because Doughboy is always willing to support my obsession. I can't ask for anything more.

I decided to empty four drawers where I store my large ribbon assortment and find a better form of storage. After searching the internet, I discovered a seller on ebay that hand crafts wood ribbon storage. The units were small and pricey and I knew Doughboy could make something better. I showed him a photo of the ebay unit, and here is my new ribbon storage. Yes, I know I am lucky. Thanks sweetheart!!!


Hmmmm...with my new ribbon storage unit I now have the luxury of four empty drawers. I wonder how long they'll stay empty? It sounds like an excuse to go shopping for more supplies ;)

Click on the photo below for a slide show of additional scrap room views.

4 comments:

Judyann said...

Wow, you really are one lucky lady. The new ribbon holder is awesome. I also noticed you moved the punches and put a new paper rack where the trash can used to be. Love all the changes. Actually, Jamie, Chere, Pam and I are the lucky ones to have a great friend like you to share your scrapbook rooms with us. Please tell Doughboy thank you from me.

Deb said...

Your scrapbook room looks better than most scrapbook stores!

Deb said...

Your scrapbook room looks better than most scrapbook stores!

scrappysue said...

are you serious? THAT'S two SCRAP ROOMS! NO FAIR! jealous, thy name is sue